- Area 1 – Heading – Usually a county or area.
- Area 2 – Honey or similar.
- Area 3 – Weight – We will ensure the font size complies with UK standard regulations. Weight in grams MUST be shown before (oz and/or lb).
- Area 4 – Name and address, or similar
- Area 5 – Country of Origin – Legally required, (England for example.)
- Area 6 – Best Before End Date – This would normally be the end of a year and is required on all labels.
- Area 7 – Lot number – State whether they are the same number on every label or consecutive (ie., L001, L002, L003 etc.,.) Only numbers can be consecutive not letters. A Lot No is required if honey is being sold via a third party.
£0.00 price incl. vat